Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF







I made it !!  I did .. I did .. I did!  It's Friday - finally!

What a bloody week.......... from drama with the daughter ... to drama with my staff... to drama with my parents......... I honestly wondered at one point if I would make it to Friday.

No seriously - I honestly wondered if I would make it.

I had one parent on Monday give me hell .. HELL... because I didn't give her children a message - despite the fact I never spoke to her (she did come into my office last evening - eating humble pie - she had dialed the wrong number - and as fate would have it she got a daycare - she didn't listen to anything after the word "daycare" just assumed she was talking to me...... le sigh)

Then I had a parent - who is collecting money from all the families in her child's class - come bouncing into my office and inform me all these families would be dropping off the cash with ............... ME.......... yup me. I said "absolutely NO" and she threw a hissy fit......... le sigh

I had 30 parents - yeah 30 !!  forget they had cancelled their child's hot lunch on Thursday.......... which meant at 12:30 I had supervisors storming into my office asking for lunches - 30 of them total............... now I am running a restaurant......... le sigh

I have staff members who think they are god ............ well then I must be the devil right??  So I have been shaking up some long held beliefs on who is the boss and who isn't..........it's May for god's sakes - you'd think they would have the basics down by now right?? ............ le sigh.......

On the slightly sweet side - and silly side - my principal called me into her office to go over the budget with me .......... why??   because, according to her, I am SO good at accounting....... go figure !! ...... le sigh

Throw into that mix - the usual kid problems - the fact I have more staff out sick than I have working - that the vacation schedules have to be done by today - that I am over due getting a bank deposit done - and a million other jobs............... 

And yeah I am looking an awful lot like the cat in the picture - and I am chanting TGIF TGIF TGIF...........  

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:42 am

    Yay for you! Helen Reddy said it best, "I am strong. I am invincible, I am woman!" Song from the 70's. You made it for one more week!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts