Tuesday, February 07, 2012

'Our Town'


Ok .. so obviously this isn't a picture of OUR party on Saturday evening... but it does come close to offering the crowd feeling and some of the bizarre outfits.

Come take a stroll with me through the crowds of people and play that took place on Saturday evening........ 




The first thing you may notice is the number of males in black leather pants, vests and hats.  For me they are comforting.  In my mind, they stand for the Leather Community - a community I belong to.... a community that believes in and lives with: protocols and rituals and whips and chains.  They are for me the foundation of this BDSM community - they are after all - according to history - where we all came from.

At both ends of the club/play space are sofas with bodies strewn all over....... these bodies are dressed to impress........ mostly scantily clad - lots of skin showing.  If you stand and watch (it's ok to stand and watch - they LOVE an audience) you will soon see a lot of kissing and touching..... and that woman kneeling at her "Dom's" feet - well look closer - she isn't just kneeling because she is a good submissive - look ...... see... she is actually giving him a blow job as he fondles the breasts of a woman sitting beside him.

Let's move on...... I have little patience for this sort of behaviour - I guess I am old and prudish........... 


Come look - over here - on the massage table.  There is a woman wrapped in saran wrap - semi mummified.  Ahh wax play - you might enjoy watching this...... see how the dripping wax hitting her nipples makes her back arch??? she is enjoying that...... yes yes.. it isn't as intense as it would be without the saran wrap - but she is enjoying the pain she receives - that is what is important.  What?? she is what??? move let me see....... You are right... her "Dom" is encouraging her to squirt ....... DUCK!!!  god she can squirt some distance can't she???  Now I know why there isa thick pad under her body... to sop up all those bodily fluids......... 


Let's move along............. 


Over here - on the table - see the girl lying on her stomach - notice the half moon forming on her shoulder...... watch what the Dom is doing... yes that is a metal leather puncher - yes that is a small blow torch - yes yes he is heating up the tip and applying the metal point to her shoulder -  it's called cell popping.  I hear it doesn't hurt as much as one would think........ maybe one day I would like to try that......... 
ewwwwwwww can you smell that??? it is the scent of burning flesh......... did I say I might like to try that???? I may have to rethink that......... ewwww can't stand the smell .. let's move along.........

There are a lot of real young ones here tonite... that one over there in the bowler hat... cute as a button and just beaming... she looks like a kid in the candy store.  It's her very first ever event and she is soaking in the energy bombarding her.  And that one over there.. with the cowboy hat on... she is bouncing.. ready to find a willing victim... anxious to start the fun.  

And over here.. look at this young couple.  They are young and new too... and have made good use of pervertables.  Those are wooden meat skewers he has clumped together and tied with an elastic in one hand.... and in the other - a dog brush.  See how gently he drags them over her back and down over her legs.. watch her wiggle.  She is enjoying it - so is he.  Look at the concentration on his face....... Newbies playing and having fun.    I love these young ones.. you can almost feel their excitement - it is so strong.  

Oh and that one.. no no .. it is not a very tall woman.  He/she is actually a truck driver in the vanilla world.  He/she is the one who insisted on bringing the journalist to the party.  AND.. I notice he/she is not keeping his word to allow people to come to them - rather he/she is insisting on introducing everyone here to this journalist friend.  Earlier - before we started this tour of "our town" he/she brought the journalist to me.. I guess I wasn't very polite.  I told them both that I had no desire to talk / be interviewd by a journalist.  I reminded him/her that I had too much too lose.  BUT he/she got his way - bringing the journalist over when W opened the toy bag.. and asking W to show the journalist our toys.... my body language spoke volumes - at least I thought it did... Unfortunately no one heard me ........ oh well......... this journalist doesn't look too main stream.


Well the tour is over.. we're back where we started..........and it is time for me to say "a la prochaine" ........

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 am

    First... thank you for the guided tour, very enlightening! Now just color me naive vanilla with a hint of envy green thrown into the mix! Thought what I had read in an erotic novel was a figment of the author's awesome imagination. Her scenes were mild compared to what you described. Have you ever thought of writing a fiction erotic novel?
    Second... The novel was the reason for trekking through the BDSM blogs. Was very curious and wondered if in fact what she described existed. .. so naive for my age. How have I lived this long and not known what was out there!! A sheltered small town southern Baptist background and no internet might be the answer. Is it too late to teach an old dog...ah husband...new tricks?
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts