Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do you spell.............



It may be a simple four letter word......... but there's nothing simple about how W spells it... 

 W drove to the florist - then the card store - then all the way over to my place to leave "LOVE" in my kitchen...




  yup - orchids !!! I love orchids ........ when I saw them I just stood there and got all teary eyed - the old bugger - he didn't read my Valentine's day blog - 
W may not say the word .......... but he sure as hell knows how to show it.......... 




a close up view .....


a little attempt at some "arty farty" photography...





BUT more than the orchids... there was a card... W bought me a card!!!  

My hands trembled as I opened the envelope.  It was Valentine's Day.... I had a real true Valentine Card....My heart was pounding - what words of love had he picked just for me.... 
I pulled the card out.... beautiful red roses on the front.. and the words...

"Roses are Red
And sometimes they're thorny
When you're not with me I get really................................


(INSIDE CARD)


corny.
I know what you were thinking....
Shame on you!"

Yup that's how W spells "LOVE" - makes sure I don't get too weepy!!!



I love you too W.... more than words can say.

6 comments:

  1. Big smile here - what a lovely blog entry - so pleased for you and W.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous orchids. Hope you had a wonderful evening.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:29 am

    Beautiful orchids. Delightful sentiments! Happy for you both.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same card. HAHA Glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww .....
    The orchids are gorgeous!
    Good Job W! =)

    Actions speak louder than words.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet.

    Hugs,
    Sue (swan)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts