Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beep Beep ............ AGAIN???!!!




It was 3:30 in the F#&!King morning today when I heard a BEEP....BEEP...BEEP.... 

not to be mistaken with yesterdays BEEP.........................BEEP............. BEEP

Nope this was an entirely different beep beep.......... it wasn't at 4 F*&!King a.m. nope this one was at 3:30 F#&$King a.m. and in the parking lot.  

I am assuming someone was using a HUGE truck for a middle of the night move.

The only good thing about this BEEP ... BEEP... I didn't have to find batteries and climb around like a monkey trying to reach the banana at the top of the tree.  Nope this beep .. beep... involved pulling the pillow over my head...... and a whole lot of cursing.  

Then it involved a whole lot of tossing and turning ........ cause ya know I WAS wide awake.

And my mind decided that ......... gee seeing as you are awake ......... let's review everything that happened yesterday............ and think about everything that has to happen today (where the hell are those bowls I need ??) and then just to keep me awake ...... let's think about whether it is going to snow too much to go to Ottawa on Saturday.

By 4 F#&!King a.m. I decided to get up and make coffee....... (and find those damn bowls I need)  it was obvious I wasn't gonna get any more sleep.

It is gonna be another longggggggggggg day............ 

And I am not gonna ask if anyone dares to ask me if I am happy.... cause there are two - count 'em - TWO smart asses who find it amusing to actually ask the rhetorical question.

Be afraid......... be VERY afraid ........ I am one tired cranky bitchy person today.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:44 am

    Obviously "beep" "beeps" and very early mornings are not your cup of tea...ah...coffee. Have a happy day. Not asking you, telling you ...
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Smart Ass Number 2 here. It's the "Dare" word that causes all the trouble. You would not believe some of the things it got me to do, when I was a kid.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordalie10:50 pm

    It's obvious you're not Happy, so you must be Grumpy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts