Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The "other" side of Christmas

W came over to celebrate with me on the 25th............ W slept in ...Shock oh Shock !!  and didn't get here in time for breakfast - and my Timmy Ho's french vanilla coffee wasn't delivered - because Shock oh Shock !!  There weren't any Timmy Ho's open!!!

We snuggled and open our gifts to each other....... and then found the one restaurant that was open (I think) in the Entire Great White North and went there for lunch before heading off to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.......... 

What a movie !!!  a little campy............ but I loved it !!  I couldn't believe I hadn't read the book - and my reason for not doing so ............. is soooo ..........me.  I didn't like the cover of the book...... so I didn't read it.  Hey - sometimes I do chose my books by their covers!!

It was an early night for me as I was pooped - felt like I was dragging my ass after all the cooking, cleaning, wrapping, baking, kids, and noise NOISE NOISE of the past week or so........  

oh and did I tell you??? I have a bug...(see me pout??) Everyone - and I do mean EVERYONE .... had had the bug in the weeks prior to Christmas break - on the Thursday before the break - I bragged (yeah yeah I know BIG mistake) that I was the only one who had not succumbed to said bug........... the sore throat and achy bones started on Saturday when the kids were here ............ and just kept right on growing...........

Boxing day was spent quietly snuggled up in front of the television with W playing with his new "toy" I gave him.... I was downing Tylenol to help with the symptoms of said bug... but all was right with the world.

Well almost right with the world ............

I had this craving...... this urge........ this burning desire for a spanking...... despite the achy bones.. despite the sore throat..... despite the headache. AND W had brought the BIG toy bag - full of all my "love to hate" toys.  How could I not get a Christmas spanking???!!

Before breakfast W had had me bend over the big chair and had pulled out the blue rose paddle from the toy bag and warmed my ass up so nicely........... it was now a couple of hours later and I was wanting more... more spankings.. more W... 

So I moved over to the sofa and kinda/sorta lay on top of W being the brat that only I can be.... wiggling and pinching and nipping at W's body....... until He picked up the paddle and started paddling my ass in that position (me on top........ LOL yeah you read that right ME on top) 

We were laughing that W's arm needed to be longer and more bendy so he could get some good swats in...when I wiggled around and knelt up at the end of the sofa somehow wiggling my sweat pants down to my knees presenting my ass to him to swat. 

It felt like such a hot position - ok ok I can't explain how my warped mind decides what's hot and what's not........... but this position felt right in my head. felt HOT!!!  I gasped out between swats with the blue rose paddle that it was too bad we couldn't get pictures of the position and W swatting me... 


W scrambled for the camera .. .and the next thing I knew the flash bulbs were going off between hits.... W kinda chronicled the transition from lily white ass to glowing red ......












ok ok so in this picture it looks more pink than red........ but trust me it was RED... and hot and stayed that way for a couple of hours.... 

I had hoped there would be more of the same later on....... but after a lunch of  more leftovers from Christmas Eve my body just gave out......... gave in...... and the bug took over.  

W left just before dinner time and i had a good hot bath and napped the rest of the day / evening away on the sofa - before dragging myself up to bed to sleep the night away - hoping for a miracle cure ................ (which if anyone is interested - did not happen) 

And that dear readers - was my "other side" of Christmas ...............

6 comments:

  1. Nice other side of Christmas ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT'S a Merry Christmas!:)

    If you get a chance, rent the Sweedish version of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Yes, it has subtitles, but it is AH-MAZING!
    I'm not sure if I want to see Hollyweirds version.
    OH! Read the books too ... also AH-MAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:21 pm

    Love the new look of your blog!! I prefer the Swedish version as well.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. alrighty then K - gonna show my ignorance here... what do you mean by "the swedish version" ??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:17 pm

    Sorry. I didn't write that very well.

    Your blog design is beautiful. I also prefer the Swedish version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my experience, pictures never do a red bum any justice.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts