Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's coming............

 (I'm the one on the left....on the right is my long suffering 'grinch' - W)

I am early this year ... I know I know .. there are 30+ days before Christmas... but I couldn't wait.. honestly couldn't wait....I had to start preparing The Journey for the holidays... 

Last weekend I started making my Christmas lists... no no .. not the naughty or nice list... but lists of events over the holidays... lists of foods - main meals and sweets - and lists of groceries I need to buy to accomplish all the cooking/baking.  Monday I went grocery shopping and came home laden down with all sorts of goodies ... well ok not exactly goodies yet... but soon..............

At school I am fleshing out my program for December.... getting masters of Christmas cards ready for the kiddies, Hanukkah crafts, baking ideas, angels and elves....... all sorts of excitement.


This weekend I hope to give the house a good cleaning - the traditional pre-Christmas clean.  Then I want to drag up the Christmas tree and the garlands and get them all up.  Yes yes I know it is early........... BUT......... the following weekend  the grandkids are coming for their annual "decorate granny's house" day and the basics have to be ready!!


W and I already have one party to go to....... and I am planning to resurrect our New Year's Day Kinky Open house.............. 

Over the next 4 weeks I will be adding "decorations" to The Journey ........ so keep an eye out for them.... you never know what I'll find.........

It's going to be a busy 4 weeks........... 

3 comments:

  1. OoOoOoOo .... I LOVE all the decorations here!
    Bettie Page is one of my faves! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And let's hope that it is a merry one this year.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:42 pm

    I love the new look!! You are so darn creative!! <3

    K

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts