Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mundane stuff..........

Just a quick report on the goings on yesterday around the lil condo......... 

First W took me shopping ....... and then home to snuggle - away from the wind and rain... 

Then I prepared an Indian feast for dinner........ 

Tiki Masala, curry rice, samosas - vegetable for W and lamb for me - and naan bread.  



Later on - giving enough time to fully appreciate the feast of a dinner - the new toys were tested (more on that in the Monday Morning Report)

Bed and then another feast for breakfast (well feast for me who is used to a quick cup of coffee and toast)

Fried egg, bacon and rye toast for W.  For me (cause I am allergic to eggs) toasted bagel with bacon and strawberry jam (yes yes I put strawberry jam on my bacon - if you haven't tried it don't knock it !!)



Now we are snuggled in (again - away from the wind and rain) watching the Sunday morning news ............. just enjoying our relaxing time together!




(ummmmmmmm while relaxing my evil brain is plotting and planning some entertainment that is long overdue with dear drakor - cheeky grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts