Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Running as fast as I can






Well enough frivolity - it was back to reality for me on Monday........... and today - Wednesday - I feel like I am running as fast as I can and getting no where............. 

Except ....... 

I really am accomplishing mountains of work............ BUT........there are only 7 days left till the 30th of the month........ 7 days left to get all my ducks in a row.. make sure all my "i's" are dotted and all my "ts" are crossed.  On the 30th of September the government takes a "head count" and boy oh boy !!!  everybody better be accounted for............ 

As well - on my free time (now that's a laugh) I have been struggling along with that damn accounting program....... waking up at odd hours of the night ........ trying to work out the glitches in my head..... which makes me think I am not really sleeping..........

But today I actually printed my first pay stub and emailed it to my teacher (though it isn't pay day - and I did explain to her I was testing stuff out) and .......... drum roll please.......... it worked !!!!  So I am thinking I may - the operative word being MAY........ have it under control............ 

 Now if I could just find time to wash my clothes, clean the house, winterize the gardens, do some personal "maintenance" ........ get my hair cut...... buy some groceries.......... 


Gotta run......... due back at work in a few minutes ... wrote this while I grabbed a sandwich for lunch  cause I am at a meeting tonite - if nothing else I am mastering multi-tasking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ordalie7:14 am

    "But today I actually printed my first pay stub and emailed it to my teacher (though it isn't pay day - and I did explain to her I was testing stuff out) and ....it worked !!!!"

    Yessss! You can!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts