Monday, September 19, 2011

Puddle



 Saturday was our play party ............ and W and i had an amazing session - W actually found a limit of mine and pushed it... and I was flying with my fairies and really didn't give a damn............

UNTIL

it was over............ then I cared.. oh yeah I cared ...... A LOT!!!!  I might have even blushed.

AND...

I had no intention of talking about here........... except W got that tone in his voice when I said I wasn't gonna blog about it.. you know the tone.. THE tone...W said "of course you will blog about it"........ so I kinda fussed about it all day - trying to find a discrete way of writing it out... a generic way of putting it so it wasn't blunt - in your face - sort of blog entry.

EXCEPT

There just isn't any generic way of putting it.... 

SO

I am gonna close my eyes - write it out - hit publish and never look at it again.. then I can pretend it never happened right??? 
(well it works in "my world"!!!)

W had me up on this weird sort of form........ waffled aluminum I think... and was flogging away ... using all manner of toys... especially the whips (have I told you how much I LOVE the whips??) 
And I was flying ........ having had a couple of small orgasms from the pain.. 
When I felt W stand close to me.. felt his hand sliding between my legs.. pushing my thong to the side.. felt his fingers sliding into me... and I just didn't care.. oh I wanted to feel filled - I wanted to have an orgasm with W inside me (so to speak) and I did... a sorta little one.. Then I tried to wiggle away - push his fingers out of me... but it didn't work and before I knew it.. W was going at me again.. bringing another orgasm to the very edge... and then it just exploded out of me...... but worse than that... I squirted... I felt it coming and there was nothing I could do.......... 

The next thing I knew I was standing in a puddle of my cum.......... I could smell it and feel it... and I got to spend the rest of the evening/party waddling around with a pair of soaking wet thongs.... 

Oooooooooops there goes a hard limit - dissolving in a puddle.

(hitting publish  - eyes shut tight)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:13 pm

    Finally I found you! Got a new comp and I could never fin your blog. Thank Kayla for that!! Do you still use fetlife? am there but cant find anyone on there as well. LOL

    How have you been feeling since all that sickness?

    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmi - i am sorry do i know you??

    yes i am on FL - as morningstar...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts