Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Headache






Things will get better right??? My headache will finally stop right??

I am trying to learn the accounting program.......... ouch my head hurts... 

I just think I have it mastered and then an error window will drop down and stop me in my tracks.

Damn I wish I had an accountant on a leash that I can yank when I need him.... 

OH WAIT .. I sorta kinda do.. 

I paid extra for the software - the extra was a year's worth of free help.... brilliant right?? 

EXCEPT

They aren't available 24/7 and I tend to work at weird hours.. 

OR 

I am brain dead when I try to work on the program (yeah yeah I know not the best time to do it) and don't want to call the help line cause I will sound like a total dim wit or even worse - burst into tears... 

And that's the news for today........

2 comments:

  1. Maybe keep a word or wordpad doc open and type your notes and questions on them as they occur to you?

    I couldn't do it. Kudos to you!!

    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. what accounting package did you get?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts