Sunday, August 21, 2011

My logic






Now truthfully I am not known for my logic....... yeah I know that's a tough one to swallow.. but I'm not.  My logic is pretty much twisted......... but I slog on with my twisted logic.. mostly keeping it to myself - until someone says something that I just can't get my head around - that just doesn't seem logical - to me.

I received an email this past week - that made the assumption that a Dom is not monogamous.  
Ok see now that threw me ....... big time.  What does one thing have to do with another??!!!  There are monogamous Dominants and Poly Dominants and Dominants who screw around behind their submissive's backs.  

Why is it people assume that Dominants are some god-like creature that can make up rules to suit their needs/wants and desires with no thought to anyone else???  What is the point of early talks about expectations... limits.. and all the other stuff we are supposed to clear up before becoming involved - IF - the Dominant can just ignore all that communication and do what he bloody wants to ??? 

One of the things I have been absolutely totally clear on - from my first day in the lifestyle - some 25 years ago - is that I am monogamous - AND I don't want poly anything AND if you - the Dominant - are into poly and non-monogamy - then we don't fit.  

My logic says  - IF you are a submissive and you want to play with my Dominant  ( yes MY Dominant) then you had better check with me first....... and don't be surprised if I tell you to take a long walk off a short pier.  IF you have the hots for my Dominant - don't use some twisted logic of your own - about Dominants being free to play with - screw with - spank with - any damn person they want to.............. 

Cause in "my world " (of rose coloured glasses)

that makes you a slut and probably the Dominant too (if he does play around) .............


but then..........this is all just my twisted logic.........

 

5 comments:

  1. Your logic or your rules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your logic so does that mean I have a twisted logic also...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't sound 'twisted' to me.
    Quite reasonable actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that sounds reasonable as well....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts