Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hakuna Matata






The long and short of it............. it is the best show I have EVER seen.  From the opening scene with elephants and giraffes and lions and gazelle and birds swooping onto the stage from every point of the theater......... right to the very end - it was amazing!!



I can't even pick a favourite part - I can't even find one part that was boring or dragged..... 

It was awesome - from start to finish !!!

From the 9 year olds who played Simba and Nala 


to Timon and Pumba who offered comic relief.......... 


 Zazu  the quick thinking - fast talking majordomo 




Mufasa and Sarabi


Yes - The Lion King kept me from running screaming off the edge of the planet......... 
It was just amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hakuna Matata everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the grasslands...the dancers with the grass headpeices...who thought up the idea of making the scenery dance? I loved every second, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be in my neck of the woods in the fall ... I already have my tickets bought! =)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts