Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer time



Can you hear Ella Fitzgerald singing it ......... summer time and the living is easyyyyyyyyy

I have been hearing her voice crooning away in my head since yesterday.

I did what I like to do best in the summer - I put my lil red umbrella up - got a cup of coffee and a new book and moved outside to my secret garden and read the day away.

There is - in my opinion - nothing better - absolutely nothing better than sitting in the shade reading......... letting the warmth of the air and the faint scent of the flowers wash over my soul............... 

I even slept better than I have in weeks 




Today I am painting my fingernails and toenails red...
I am packing up food for a barbeque
And packing up the toys...........
W and I are off to Oubliette again.......... 


The sun promises to shine... the heat will build - both literally and figuratively... 
Today will be another good day................ 


Oh yeah I am taking my camera with me..... someone asked me - the last time I posted about Oubliette - what some of the equipment was used for....... and as I could not "steal" the pictures - and know it is next  to impossible to post an explanation without a picture - I am going to take pics of all the equipment - hopefully - and will post next week about the joys and sorrows of BDSM equipment .............. 


Enjoy the day

2 comments:

  1. Oubliette. I don;t even know if I'm pronouncing it right but it sounds divine! Painted nails in red are just the best. Summer time is truly here! Sing on Ms Ella Fitzgerald! Enjoy your trip - may it be the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:05 pm

    I can never pull off red - must stick to earth tones with my olive skin...
    But oh how I wish I could pull off red...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts