Saturday, April 30, 2011

Start Button??






Yesterday was such a lazy do nothing day............ 

Today should be better right??? 

Wrong !!!

I need a start button - I really truly do!!  

W and I have a relatively busy weekend.  Today we are driving an hour or so north to an art show ........ yes an art show !!!  I am really curious what it will be like.  Oh I have been to art museums and art shows....... but this is a private showing ........... an artist who is moving and hoping to sell rather than move ............ should be fun... even more fun because the sun is shining and the day is gorgeous .......... and we will be driving through my beloved mountains.......... 

Tomorrow W and I are going to have brunch with some friends.... even more fun !!  

W is picking me up in an hour or so......... 

Which leads me to ask the question ......... what the hell am I doing here at my pc???  I should be flying around getting showered and dressed and organised to go ..........I am guessing I work better under pressure.

I need a "start button"

3 comments:

  1. i hope you B/both have a wonderful time...
    hugs
    saffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic weekend. I hope you two enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:38 pm

    breakups happen for a reason

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts