Friday, March 18, 2011

Something different


I was thinking this morning - as I sat down to write this blog entry - my blog is as up and down as my days/moods......one day happy - one day bitchy.  Well this is my life (as it is now) so hang on... it would appear it has been (and probably will be) a bumpy ride.

A few days ago I posted something about not shaving since December/January (who can remember) and how I thought I might be ready to get back to it.  Warren suggested that I just use scissors and trim it down.  


I thought 'what a good idea' ......... and immediately went and found the first pair of scissors I could find....


which I did.  And proceeded to try and trim my pubic hair.  I honestly don't know what I was thinking using such huge scissors - I'd get the job done faster??? Well in a way I did... after a few minutes I wasn't watching what I was doing and went snip - only to discover I had some skin tucked into the points of the scissors.  Can I say OUCH???!!!  Needless to say that ended the trimming session.


I asked Warren if he would shave me again......at least the first time........ and he said sure the next time he was over.


Well yesterday Warren had a night meeting close to the condo.  So he suggested he could come over in the afternoon - get the shaving done - then we could go out for supper before his meeting.  


He arrived about 2:30ish ......... I had all the shaving stuff ready for him in the bedroom - including the pillows to lay my ass on (it helps to elevate it to do a good job) and the towel draped over the pillows to catch the dripping water and shaving cream.


It was a bit uncomfortable lying with my ass elevated - I keep discovering how many muscles are 'out of shape' and my back muscles are no exception.  But I managed to hold still for the half hour it took to trim and shave that mess of hair - and only at the end started to sigh and then huff and puff and finally ask if he was almost done cause my back was !!!


I didn't 'explore' the freshly shaven pussy...... I couldn't wait to get upright and stretch out my back.  So it was later last night (actually around 1 a.m. when I woke up ) that my hands slid down and ran over the smoothly shaven skin.  It felt so fresh and clean - I never find it 'sexy' per say..... I just love the feel of smooth skin.  


So there I am wide awake at 1 a.m.  (sleeping is still a problem) and I was tossing and turning and getting more angry with myself - BECAUSE - this was sleeping time - not awake time!!  When I had the bright idea to bring out the hitachi.  In the past a little masturbation session usually lulled me into that nice quiet soft place where sleep slides in unnoticed.

I am here to say it has been over 3 months since I used the hitachi - hell I had to clean the dust off it before I could use it - and plug it in - batteries dead as a door nail!  I was a little nervous - not sure if it would hurt - if it would work - was I still alive??? 

So I started on the lowest setting and just sort of rolled it around experimenting to see if any part of my body reacted positively.  It took a while - but eventually I started to feel the slow soft stirrings in my lower belly.  So I cranked that sucker up to max ........... and WOW........... zero to sixty in 30 seconds !!!  


I don't even remember getting into that nice soft peaceful place where sleep just slides in unnoticed.  I do know I woke up this morning lying on top of the hitachi - wondering why my back hurt!!!!


Another step taken towards full healing 
and my old wiggle my ass self !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am trying something different today as well.......viemoira is doing a Non Fiction Friday thing every week.  I have entered this blog entry in her 'contest'  If you want more information on Non Fiction Friday there is a button on the side (yes the one with the boobs) that you can click and go read for yourself!!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing and helping to spread the word!

    Those scissors are HUGE! I would have knicked myself too! I bet that stung...

    :)
    viemoira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! for Hitachi!

    SCARY pair of scissors.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts