Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Here and now


Yes I have taken down two blogs.......... one was the tongue in cheek drinking one.. and the other one was about my agoraphobia.

I realized ... as much as this blog is my personal journal.. and journey...... some things do not translate well from my addled brain to "paper". Some folks got a little (to put it mildly) bent out of shape over the agoraphobia one.

My mother used to say "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" ... and I realize that sometimes I can do a TMI blog entry that shouldn't be meant for everyone else to read. (I am gonna keep those entries to real time journals)

So you all know.. I am fine.. I am not retreating (anymore than usual that is) into my space....... I am not drinking to access....... I am not having a mental collapse or depression.

I am suffering from heat exhaustion though - but this too shall pass. The weather man says the temps will drop from the high 30's to the high teens come the weekend.......... Hallelujah!!

The picture I posted today is pretty indicative of where I am right now in my journey. I am centered.. ready and waiting for whomever or whatever comes along.

I used to know (think I forgot there for a bit) that sometimes the very best things come when we wait.

I am happy.

I am centered.

I am waiting.


2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to tell you that you haven't published a couple of blogs that made me wonder how much thought you had given it before pushing "publish." That certainly isn't true of either of the blogs you are talking about today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is unfortunate that you have felt it necessary to edit your own thinking and processing because some who read your blog can't handle real stuff written by a real person. I do understand the choice to pull back and not expose yourself so openly. I do hope you will be alright.

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts