Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What is it???


So here I am with the Heron clan.......... and am relaxed and happy and feeling as though they are family !!! Ok ok I have only been here 24 hours and they may grow tired of the "bossy bottom" before the 10 days is up....



I thought for fun I would play a little guessing game with you ... see the picture below.. what is it??? I love this coffee table in swan's living room.. nice and big and sturdy - hell you can even sit on it.




Imagine my surprise when they opened it up to reveal a flogging frame !!




Damn I want one !!!!!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have to ask Darklight to build you one...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts