Sunday, May 02, 2010

Last Night


Last night was really the beginning of this new adventurous journey of mine.

Last night I went to a play party with my "play party buddy" and we met up with this dominant couple from last weekend's event.

To say I was nervous is putting it mildly. I was a quivering mess of nerves on the drive to town. I tried to explain it to play party buddy. I said it is like dancing... when you dance with the same partner for years and only that person it is hard to learn to dance with someone else.

When we arrived at the venue I felt I had to say something to indicate that I really wanted to play - but also to indicate I was scared stiff. I asked S.S. if I could serve as his "bottom" for the evening and handed him a collar to fasten around my neck. He put me right at ease by giving me a bear hug and saying that that had been the plan. Phewwwwwwwww.. I was ready !!!

Almost immediately S.S. and SS (sorry I only just realized their names have identical initials - S.S. is the male counterpart and SS is the female) had me lean over a cabinet and they both took turns doing some sensual play.. nails up and down my legs.. some firm but fun hand spanking....... and then we all went to mingle and see the different rooms. I barely cared about the rooms or the other people there.. I was so full of anticipation.

Play party buddy got the first play time.... then a drink and some down time and it was my turn. It didn't take any time at all for me to relax into the rhythm of the play. It was fun .. spelled F U N. They used toys galore ... and when S.S. thought my ass was getting too red or too welted he would use ice to cool it down. At one point I looked up at SS who was running her nails up and down my back and I said laughing "I guess it is too late to say ice is a hard limit??"

It was quite an experience to have both a male and female playing with me........... and not just for a few minutes or an hour..........but really for the whole play party. After the huge play session, one or the other would run their hands over my ass, checking the welts, checking the heat, and often it would be followed by some hand spanking, or back biting, or teasing and taunting.

I was right there .. in the moment so to speak .. for the whole evening (night??) I was enjoying - no more than enjoying it - I was loving it! Bonded to them by the glorious connection of receiving the pain and offering yourself up for more.

They each equally offered me the pain I crave and adore - bringing me up and over the searing pain into the glorious rainbow of acceptance.


1 comment:

  1. I have the biggest smile on my face. I am SO happy you had FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts