Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here and now........


Something weird happened over the last few days...... i am not sure when... i am not even sure why i found it today......... But all my fairies .. every single one of them... has fallen over......... from the ones in the garden safely bedded down for the winter nestled into the protection of the hedge.... to the fairies that sit on a book shelf in the "library" next to my office.

It seemed very symbolic of my life right now....

My mind has been touching on the "what nows"....... and then skittering away like a frightened fairy..........not wanting to look at the possibilities or even explore them.........

Yet there is no denying the fact i am a masochist. One day that need for pain is going to be overwhelming......... and i am wondering what then???



For now........ mostly ......... i can push those thoughts away and i do realize i am enjoying more and more the freedom i have to come and go at my pleasure.. to start new projects without worrying about how to fit them all in........

i am going to participate in the Story Telling Event at our school starting in a week or so........ i have a wonderful story to tell the children called "Too noisy" a rather suitable story for one who loves the quiet so much.........

i am going to do all the scenery for the upcoming school play. Now that is becoming a daunting task........... they want back drops of the Flintstones...... and the Muppets....... And Beauty and the Beast....... and Dr. Seuss (ok ok so that one is completed) ........ and they want two 6 feet tall guitars ............the list grows hourly.......... (drakor - i took up your challenge and look where it has landed me!!!)

My grandmother always said "idle hands are the devil's play things" guess the devil won't be around here any time soon..........

And i am working on my plans to travel this summer.......... and it looks as though the Art Festival at Ann Arbor Michigan is gonna be one of my destinations..... i am getting so excited..........

That is my here and now................ for now.


5 comments:

  1. I am sadden about your fairies, I know how much you loved them.

    Can they be repaired?

    Warren

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom hated idle hands. She scared the devil, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gabby4:46 pm

    morningstar - I've been reading your blog and thinking about you often. I'm so sorry for the pain you've been through lately and I'm so happy to see you emerging into a life you can call your own. I really don't have any sage advice for you but I wanted to post a quick comment to let you know that I've been thinking of you and wishing good things for you. You can add me to the list of people who will continue to read you even if you turn totally vanilla *gasp* *giggle*.

    hugs,

    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not had a minute to spare tonight, but it is finally quiet here and I wanted to just reach out and offer hugs and continued friendship and support.

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orage6:41 am

    A very tender and beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts