Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Let it snow let it snow let it snow


Which is exactly what it has been doing today........... snowing and snowing and more snowing............. One thing is for sure..... we're gonna have a white Christmas.

You are all gonna have to forgive me... between negotiating snow covered streets filled with loonie toon drivers, shoveling my car out at school, shoveling the condo out at home, and trying to get some of my Christmas baking done........ i am literally and truthfully brain dead.

So in the spirit of "let it snow" here are some "special" snowflakes for your viewing pleasure............

snowflake #1


snowflake #2


snowflake #3

answers tomorrow.........

3 comments:

  1. Morningstars version of the Rorshach?
    lol

    Ok, here's what I see:

    1. 6 lovely and juicy cocks spurting.

    2. 6 pretty pussies

    3. 6 pairs of bound arms

    Then again, we all just see what we want, yes?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that the pretty fairy is the new picture. However Sir did not let me on the computer on the ninth so I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty picture of snow. I know you probably get tired of it, but...it's sooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts