Monday, December 28, 2009

BDSM - finally !!


It would seem that the last 28 days have been filled with vanilla activities....except for a little tease (over on Sir's blog) of a spanking with His new paddle the other day...



So i decided ....even though i wanted to show you pictures and more pictures ( ad nauseam ) of Christmas up here in the Great White North.... that it was time to do a post on the BDSM side of Christmas.

On Saturday (well i think it was Saturday - my days are all mixed up) Sir ordered me down to the play room for a full on session. Do you have any idea how long it has been since i have been taken down to the play room???

i didn't drag my heels .. or whine.. nothing like that.. but inside i was a total mess... a whining, stressing, worrying mess. Why?? because it has been so long.... and to be in the play room means all the toys will be probably be used.. from soft floggers to knotted rope floggers, to paddles, to quirts, to whips. The whole shooting match.

But i was good.. i put my hands up to allow Sir to buckle me into the suspension cuffs, i even stood quietly as He hooked them up high to the chains in the ceiling. i clenched my teeth and thought.. "right! let's get this over with".

But Sir was nice to me... in a Sir way. He started off with the soft kid leather flogger.. and actually (sort of) warmed me up before He moved along to the leather flogger and then the knotted rope flogger..... and my mind was tripping all over the place... it was very difficult to find that one spot to focus on... to catch my breathing and slow it down........ to ride the pain instead of fighting it. It had been so long you see.......... the spankings/floggings over the ottoman in the living room are becoming easy to endure (yes endure - i never seem to really fly ) and i was totally completely out of practice with the whole focus breathing thing..........

i was doing the subbie dance... and yelping occasionally...... Sir asked me why i was always saying "OUCH"........ in that cheeky way He has....... and i said "FINE! i will give You more varied adjectives!!" And the four letter words started streaming from me............... and Sir laughed.. and just hit harder.

Then i smelled something.. i sniffed.. and tried to identify what the scent was... it took me a while..... in fact i don't think i fully identified the smell until i realized my juices were flowing freely down my legs....... and then i knew....... that musky smell was ME......... aroused and loving every minute of this time in the play room.

No need to worry about breathing anymore.. or focusing.. my body just took over..
It was sorta like Sir said (at the beginning i think - when i tried to explain to Him i was a little bit scared.. and most definitely out of practice) "it's like riding a bicycle - you never forget how"

And we have a little ritual - something i have done since the very beginning - after a session i get down on all 4's and move to Sir's feet and thank Him - sometimes if it hasn't gone well - i think how ludicrous it is to be thanking Him for causing me pain.......... but on days like Saturday......... the emotions are so thick i can barely say the words........... because i do indeed thank Him with all my being.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts