Friday, March 20, 2009

teasers...

When i was younger.. much much younger.. in my teens.. i was called a "tease"... i never stayed with any boy more than a month - 6 weeks at best. My parents always said they didn't have to worry about me because i never got serious about anyone...

Now that wasn't entirely true.... i did get serious .. but lost interest quickly.

As i aged i used to say i preferred the "mating dance" to the end product.

Today i have settled down.. (bout bloody time no??) And i realize i am not a tease .. not .. no way...no how.. what i was searching for was the fore play .. the build up.. the tease to sexual relations.

i want to be begging for penetration.. for an orgasm.. i want to be teased till i am climbing the walls....

Last night Sir had me get my hitachi and play with myself ........ in the email He didn't actually say i could cum... and i knew i wasn't supposed to ........ but well.. messenger wouldn't load .. and i was enjoying myself so much.. and and.. well i came. AND i was cross at myself... i didn't want to cum.. i wanted the tease.. i wanted to be in that place where my pussy muscles were vibrating with the need to clutch and tighten around the vibrator..

Sometimes some men (and women too - seeing as i have been with both) tend to misread my need.. or their need becomes too strong.. or something.. bad karma?? stars not aligned just right?? something ... and the penetration happens way too fast .. and the orgasm comes.. the first orgasm - the very best orgasm.. and then it is over.. and that moment of need can't be recaptured.

There is something about that need that i crave .. almost more than the orgasm itself.... the total and complete loss of control over my body's needs......... and i can't give that to myself.. no matter how hard i try to.. it is beyond my control.. i need someone else in control... someone else to hold back the orgasm.. the flood gates.. not stop what they are doing (cause that is like a bucket of cold water and tends to make me cranky and not the least bit interested - thank you very much!!) but slow it down.. bring me to the edge .. over and over again.. until i am - i don't know - almost a little mad with need ?? almost a little crazy?? and then.. then.. at that moment when the stars are flashing in front of my eyes and my body is flopping around like a fish out of water.. knees weak .. bones gone to jelly .. body a rag doll.. then ............ a deep hard thrust in ... deeper and deeper and then WOW!! the explosion that happens......... mind blowing.

i came across this picture a while back .. off a blog of a ’follower’ from here.. and it made me think how wonderful pearls would feel .. tucked into the pussy opening.. maybe sliding back and forth.. maybe just lying there.. cool against my hot skin.. creating just the right pressure .. making my clit and pussy twitch.. with need.......




yeah.. pearls could be a nice tease...........


1 comment:

  1. Mmm ..... such delicious pearls of wisdom too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts