Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fetish - fantasy - or???

Going to a play party tends to stress me a little bit.. what to wear..what to wear !!! and the stupid thing is..., we don't DO stand and model - so really what does it matter what i wear.. it is only gonna come off pretty soon after we arrive !!!

Anyway... for more than a few years now i have dreamed of owning a kimono.... but the cost is truly beyond my means.

A year or so ago when we were up in our Nation's Capital Sir bought me a silky North American translation of a kimono... it is red with gold patterns... but i have been truthfully way too shy to wear it.

And then a couple of weeks ago.. during March break actually .. i purchased myself a kimono (again another cheap North American knock off) that crosses over the front and ties... it is blue and gold and really is very pretty.....



i hung it nicely in my cupboard and wondered when i would ever wear it... cause... well squarish styles don't exactly flatter my squarish body.

Last weekend i shyly tucked the blue kimono into my bag and took it up to Kingston. After our time at the train show.. and dinner.. when we settled back into our hotel room, i hid in the bathroom and slipped into the kimono. Sir didn't bat an eyelash.. as though seeing me prancing around in a kimono was the norm. AND then Sir played with me in the kimono.. draping it nicely over my back or across my pussy .......... and i relaxed and decided i really did feel good wearing it........

NOW we were planning our trip to our Nation's Capital and i needed to find something to wear. i reached into the back of my cupboard and pulled out the red silk oriental dress that Sir bought me. i tried it on... and i have to be truthful .. images danced in my head.. images that had nothing to do with the image in the mirror .. but who the hell cares???

So both oriental outfits were packed in my bag for the trip...............

AND i asked Sir rather shyly if we might pack the chopsticks.. piles of them.. with elastics... and He said yes.. and i had this oriental theme in my head.... oh dear me.. am i turning into a fetish freak?? is that so wrong???

Anyway.. Sir also insisted i pack the pussy stretcher.. AND some other toys.. so the theme will have some hazy edges to it.. and maybe no one else will notice and it will just remain my fantasy...

i'll let you all know how it goes .. come Monday Morning Report.........


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:38 am

    The red dress pictured is called a cheongsam (cantonese) or a qipao (mandarin) Looks like a very pretty one! Enjoy your weekend!! Can't wait for monday morning report! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a lovely weekend! and I think the colours of both would look fabulous on you! And I think maybe you might feel gorgeous too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you wear, if you feel lovely, you will look lovely, charming, and pleasing to your Sir and everyone else.

    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK the weekends over.......

    Where is the report?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you look absolutely lovely in those kimonos! Do you do the whole look with appropriate make-up and hair?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts