i had absolutely nothing to say today....... i have been busy being "geeky" loading the new Microsoft Outlook (cause without it my 2007 word wasn't working right) ......... and i just didn't think anyone would be very interested in the trials and tribulations of new software... or how much i LOVE the new 2007 office... (now that it is up and running)
Then i went to kaya's blog ..and lo and behold she had this question thingy she wanted everyone to answer in her comment section......... welllllllll i stole the questions (like a thief in the night) left her a comment saying i was being a royal bitch and stealing them (now is it really stealing if you tell the person you are stealing something?? ) and brought them over here............
So ..here's the answers to all the questions you wanted to ask me - but didn't dare ! .
1. Can you cook?
oh yeah .. i can cook....... don't do it nearly as much as i used to... but i haven't lost the knack
2. What was your dream growing up?
to be a teacher.......
3. What talent do you wish you had?
god.. more than anything in the world i wish i could carry a tune...... as in sing... i sing.. but i am so bad dogs howl.
4. Favorite place?
by water.. lake ocean river.. under the hot summer sun... snuggled in a big beach chair with a good book.
5. Favorite vegetable?
i HATE vegetables - especially green ones.. (hint .. that fact is important in the next installment of Behind the Screen - ready for publishing on March 1st)
6. What was the last book you read?
Geisha, A Life - by Mineko Iwasaki with Rande Brown
7. What zodiac sign are you ?
Scorpio - and proud of it
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Yes and yes.... two tattoos (which i have talked about before ... and one hood piercing which i have also talked about - ad nauseum)
9. Worst Habit?
that's easy.. smoking -
10. Do we know each other outside of blogging?
nope - don't know kaya outside of blogging.. but hell i would like to !!!!
11. What is your favorite sport?
football - even played a little bit of it in University
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
honestly - it depends on the day / month........ i like to think i am mostly optimistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
stuck with kaya?? probably talk and laugh and talk some more.. unless of course kaya is claustrophobic - which might make it less than a fun experience.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Honestly - and not wanting to sound too much like "lil Miss Mary Sunshine" i honestly believe that everything that has happened to me in my life time has been for a reason / learning experience.. and so i refuse to classify them as something negative.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
When i am tired i tend to rub my feet together..
16. Do you have any pets?
yup.. two cat kidlets...
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
oh god yes........ it is taught at school every year.. and i usually jump right in and do it with the kids
18. What time is it where you are now?
Right now.. at this minute .. it is 7:11 (damn and time to take the laundry out of the dryer - hang on a second !!)
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
neither actually - some are funny though
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
my grey hair............ and don't tell me to dye it .. too long a story but it can't be done anymore.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
by nature i have to admit .. i am more a conscience person than a crime partner.
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
nope.. but i have been questioned in the police station in my younger rebellious days
24. Favorite fictional character of all time?
Cat in the Hat
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
put a BIG down payment on my much needed new car
26. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
27. What’s your favorite hangout?
my secret garden - i'm too old to "hangout" in the usual sense.
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
play on my pc.. be Sir's favourite play thing...... read
30. Do you swear a lot?
i like to think NO.. but i am betting Sir would say YES
31. Biggest pet peeve?
parents who can't follow instructions
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
ummmmmm i guess you already know the answer to this one!!!
And that is probably more than you wanted to know about me........
ooooooooops i forgot........ if you want to steal the questions from me .. for your blog entry. .. can you leave me a comment so i can come check out the answers and learn a little bit more about you??? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee??