Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Beast 2


Once i had managed to massage the feeling back into my feet.. barely.. Sir had me move to the bondage chair.........





Now it is difficult to see in the picture.. and i did try to take other pictures that might show the seat - or rather the lack of a seat - better.. but it didn't work. So you will have to take my word for it.. i sat on this 'chair' but my ass and pussy didn't 'sit' on anything.. my legs were on the leg pieces and firmly strapped to it.. my arms were stretched back along the arm rests against the wall..and fastened with leather straps....



a belt was firmly fastened around my waist......and once tied in .. my tits and ass and pussy were easily accessible to Sir and all the cruel toys we had brought.


Sir started this part of the session by pulling on my clit jewelry.. seeing just how far He could pull the jewelry before i screamed..... stretching the hole .. stretching the hood... hurting .. good.





Sir is nothing if not a good improviser.. we hadn't brought weights to hang from the jewelry.. so He went and got the clips that He uses to fasten me to O rings.... and clipped them onto the jewelry. i have to say here... the weights themselves aren't too bad.. they pull the hood way down.. which is uncomfortable but bearable.. what drives me crazy is when i move .. even the teeniest tiniest bit....... the weights swing to and fro and with it my clit..... imagine a clit swinging back and forth........ there aren't any words to describe how it feels.... weird is the best i can come up !!!




Then He picked up a flogger (i think - cause quite truthfully i had my eyes shut tight.. i just didn't want to see!!) And started to flog my cunt.. aiming quite deliberately for the clips hanging from my jewelry.. enjoying when He made direct hits - seeing my eyes fly open in surprise and pain.............

After a while Sir dropped the flogger and disappeared.. i couldn't hear Him .. i couldn't see Him.. i could just feel the weights pulling on my jewelry.. feel the swelling in my clit.. feel the agony of heat in my lower belly - the need to orgasm...

When He came back i couldn't see what He had concealed in His hand....... Sir knelt down between my spread legs and tugged first one pussy lip outwards.. and clamp - on went one clamp - and then the other lip was tugged outwards and again clamp on went the second clamp......... now i knew i hadn't brought clamps with us so i really had no clue what it was Sir was using......... (only after when i was allowed to see the pictures did i see the clamps.. something Sir had packed at the last minute )


Now Sir was ready to get down to business.. real business..
Floggers were used.. the gorean whip was used.. my cunt and ass and jewelry and tits were all on the receiving end.. over and over again....... sometimes direct hits would get tangled in the chain and Sir would just pull back almost ripping the clamps from my pussy. Those times my eyes would fly open.. my mouth would form a perfect O and i would gasp out a nooooooooooooooo...

But nothing stopped or deterred Sir from His intent... which was to give me a beating i would not soon forget.. a birthday present that would top all others.

Time kind of stood still.. everything flowed together.. i can't tell you how long this went on.. or what toys Sir used.. i do remember He stopped for a bit and removed the weights and clamps to fuck me with His hand.. to make me beg to cum.. and cum i did.. and i remember Sir rubbing His fingers over my face .. into my mouth.. and i remember still being cheeky enough to suggest He might like to put his thumb back in my mouth... and He laughed and said "No way" .. He knew the cheeky me would take a bite ....

And then the beatings continued... until i was gone.. gone gone.. off playing with my fairies.. not caring or knowing.. smelling my musky scent.. feeling my Sir playing.. knowing i was safe and secure in the hands of my Sir.

Tomorrow i will tell you about the apres dinner treat............

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhhh!!!!

    What a birthday!
    Again ..... what an awesome Sir you have Morningstar! :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts