Monday, June 23, 2008

All's well that ends well..


It really was a vanilla weekend - between Saturday's formal dinner event and Sunday's bridal tea. BUT both Sir and i survived ........ which is really all that matters........

No no that is wrong.. we didn't just survive....... we had fun!! Saturday afternoon Sir had me clean the main level wearing the clamps firmly secured to my pussy ..... ummmmm somehow it made the dreary tasks a little less dreary !!!

On Saturday evening Sir was busy taking photos of all the guests and activities...... and i realized... despite the vanilla surroundings... i was very much His
submissive ! i sat on the sidelines watching Him work His magic..... guarding the tripod and the camera bag with extra lens.. and making sure no one 'stole' His drink........ After dinner Sir danced with me !! i know that may not be a BIG thing to anyone else - but - as i pointed out to Sir - in 7 years that was the second time we danced together..... i had butterflies in my stomach for heaven's sakes !! i wish someone had taken a picture.. Sir in His tuxedo .. me in my long black swirling skirt and black and white top........ in my mind's eye we were dazzling !!


Sunday morning we dragged ourselves out of bed early and got the house ready for the big Bridal Tea Party ........ the stress of weddings is beginning to take its toll on everyone....... especially my two "brides to be"........ i can only hope that we will all come out the end of this busy year of weddings intact.....

The Bridal Tea was (in my humble opinion) a success.

The flowers Sir organized for me were perfect...........exactly right - her colour scheme - white and navy - and her flower - calla lilies...



My frozen strawberry dessert was a hit.........


and the little petite fours that youngest daughter loves were melt in your mouth perfection...

It was two hours from another time and place - ladies sipping tea, eating sweets and chatting...... someone said the only things missing were the big brimmed hats and white gloves........

And now it is the count down to the first wedding.. 19 days.......... with (hopefully) some quality time (if you know what i mean - wink wink - nudge nudge) for Sir and i.............



4 comments:

  1. Sounds as though it went splendidly. Send me some of the dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyyyyyy Buffalo -

    come and get it...

    cheeky grin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I am just glad to see you back here after your hectic weekend. I am sure that you and your Sir were simply splendid through it all. Hang in there, Dear. This marathon will end and all will settle down for you and yours.

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool..........
    A vanilla weekend........
    Hang on I don't like vanilla but I am vanilla........geeeeeeezzzzzz
    Life is complicated sometimes aye!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts