Thursday, April 10, 2008

Focusing the mind

On Monday night i was supposed to do the clamp task on my pussy........ But because i never really did get around to organizing the tax papers i explained it away.......

Last night however - not only was the task hanging over my head... so were the tax papers as i have to get them to the accountant's as soon as possible..........

So at 5:00 p.m. i sat down at my desk - with a pile of papers in front of me.. and the clamps beside me.. i was bone weary ....... i kept looking at the phone hoping it would ring (but then Sir had warned me.. phone or no phone the task was to be done!)

Truthfully i HATE tax time.. i hate math you see.. always have.. and even having an accountant to unravel the mysteries of tax time for me doesn't help much...... i gather everything that i think i need.......... and inevitably the accountant calls me a week a later and scolds me because i have forgotten something or other.. and then when it is all done....... he expects me to sit down with him while he goes over every line..... and i am supposed to understand it!!!! (and i seldom do - but smile sweetly at him and lie through my teeth) ughhhhh i hate tax season!!

So stomach in knots .. papers in front of me.. i gingerly placed the clamps on my pussy. Now Sir hadn't told me which clamps to use.. the sliders or the clovers...... and i decided that the sliders were the best idea..... trainers we use to call them .. cause they can be adjusted and not tighten with every move..........AND
Sir had decided the clamping pussy torture would be zen like.. 20 minutes on.. 20 minutes off... (wax on grasshopper wax off)

and so i got started going through the papers .. grouping them into like groups - medical in one pile....... computer stuff in another...... and i was going along quite nicely......20 minutes on 20 minutes off.. one huge pile of paper being whittled down to smaller groups of papers......... until........ i couldn't find one receipt........

i eyed the cupboard where i keep the file box that holds the tax papers.. it looked to be miles away......... miles i say.. and it would feel like miles with the clamps attached to my pussy........

i eased myself up out of the chair with little or no damage to pussy....... walked spread legged across the room - slowly........ very very slowly ........... chain dangling pulling the pussy lips down.. stretching them.. making them burn..... rifled through the box only to discover the receipt wasn't there.. PROBLEM....... big problem....... where to look with chains dangling....... then the light bulb went on over my head and i realized it is probably at school in THAT office (god some days i have way too many places to store papers) .. and so i slowly waddled back to my chair.. holding the arms tightly i slowly lowered myself back into it..

The chain snagged and twisted and i let go of one arm of the chair to untwist and unsnag said chain.. the chair being on wheels decided at that point to roll backwards away from my ass which was lowering itself gingerly downwards.. i grabbed the chair sat down quickly - more quickly than i originally intended and oh my god that hurt !!! took me forever to sort out the chains twisted and tugging.. and i admit it... i loosened the sliders...

20 minutes off 20 minutes on........ and finally the tax papers were done.. the pussy had lapsed into a slow comfy burn...... and all was right with the world......

task completed.. tax papers almost in order (i do have to look for that bloody receipt today at work) ............ it was very zen like.. wax on....... grasshopper ...... wax off.......



1 comment:

Popular Posts