Sunday, January 06, 2008

What if Monster


Let me introduce you to my "what if" monster... he seems to be haunting me recently.. popping out from under the bed.. whispering in my ear .... curling up next to me while i watch TV.

What if.......... these new pills don't work.....

What if ........... they do...........

What if........... this fatigue gets worse..........

What if............ i loose my libido

What if.............i am broken

my "What if" Monster............

Sir hates my "What if" Monster ...... has little or no patience with it. Sir showed me Friday night that the libido is just fine thank you very much.. one orgasm with hitachi........ some cropping and then a fucking that had my juices squirting.. more cropping another orgasm that left me weak kneed lying in a puddle !!!

Saturday the Christmas decorations were packed up and put away..... and the fatigue was do-able.. Sir would pull things down and pile them up .. and i would pack them in the boxes - something i could do sitting when the legs just wouldn't hold me anymore..

Saturday night Sir had me fetch and carry the knife, the candle, the drop cloth. Sir waxed me (and me being a brilliant submissive brought the BLACK candle - the hottest of the lot - god i need my head examined!!) and being a brilliant submissive i hadn't shaved the pussy........ and hot wax is ohhhhhh so not pleasant on a week's growth of hair!!! (lesson learned - pussy shaved weekly - no excuses!!)

Today is quiet day........ get ready for work day....... push the "What if Monster" back under the bed.. it is day 5 of 10 days .. first month almost done.. 3 more to go.. and i can do this..... and IF it doesn't work........ there will be other solutions......

For now.. one day at a time.. rest when the fatigue hits.. bare ass for croppings/spankins and fucking...... and put one foot in front of the other .. until we reach yet another fork in this road called life..........

4 comments:

  1. If you do not kill that monster and cook it it will at best cloud your future and rob you of a lot of good things. I prefer roasting it when it is still young far more tender and goes great with honey mustard sauce. Call me I will give you the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know of no way to shut out that monster. I always leap to the worst case scenario and am so damned glad when the outcome is less than worst case.

    Bet you didn't expect that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:19 pm

    I know that "what if" monster very well. I have that same monster make an appearance often during times of doubt.
    I have been lurking a lot on your blog but I really enjoy your posts a lot. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaaaaaa...sniffle...sniffle...

    How's cum youse gets to take down Christmas before SuperBowl??? HE says it is a RULE that it MUST remain up until then....

    T, who is going to hunt down the handbook and check the Christmas rules once more....grrrrrrrrrrr.... and THEN go find gasoline and set the entire mess afire in the driveway!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts