Sunday, December 30, 2007

the new toy

Introducing the new toy of choice.. Sir's latest acquisition ... and my newest feared cane...........

The Lexan Cane...........




Now it appears no more harmful or hurtful than the vast display of canes we have hanging on the wall in the play room........... but trust me when i say this EVIL cane is by far the worst ever perverted by man!!!

Just a little info for those of you - like me - who have no idea what the hell lexan is.....

According to Wikipedia....
Lexan is similar to polymethyl methacrylate (Plexiglas/Lucite/Perspex) and is commonly described as acrylic in appearance, but is far more durable, often to the point of being described as "bulletproof" (depending on the thickness of the sample and the type of weapon used).

Bullet proof??? EXCUSE ME!!?? it is also used as windshields in aircraft..... and this wonderful acrylic substance is now being perverted into canes !! Stingy ouchy oh my god that kills canes !!!

i had a session with Sir's evil stick last evening........... and i knew almost right away that something was very very wrong ! First of all..Sir never even wound up and let one go......... He sat comfy cozy and was ...... for all the world.. giving me gentle wimpy taps....

i on the other hand was hanging on to the ottoman with every fiber in my being... crying out at each hit... feeling the pain deepen and widen with each hit.. the pain did not get better.. it did not get to the point that i could "climb" on top .. it did not get to the point that i could step out and off and float and dance with the fairies..no no... it got deeper and hotter and more red........ and it spread and engulfed my whole being.......

Something was terribly horribly wrong...

AND before anyone thinks that Sir started with this EVIL stick .. no no.. let me set you straight.. He was a good Sir.. a kind and caring Sir..He gave me a warm up with this lil flogger He gave me for Christmas..


a little rubber flogger that looks so innocent.. so soothing.. but it cuts and tears and rips and makes me feel bruised and marked..... it makes my ass hot and my body cold.. but compared to the EVIL stick it is most definitely a 'warm up' toy......

i have no idea how long the session lasted.. i know only that my mind bounced up and down with each stroke.. my body stiffened and loosened and collapsed with each stroke.. at one point i remember Sir asking where i was going and i realized i had somehow or other worked my way crosswise across the ottoman.. ass slouching just out of His reach.
And then i heard Sir say "littleone come give me a hug" and i had no idea where Sir was.. where i was.. i only knew the pain the red hot glaring pain was over.... and i was wrapped up in Sir's arms shivering and snivelling..........

i was wrapped up in my snuggly and lovingly placed on my chair.. i was fed juice and hugs and finally tugged up tight in bed to sleep .... perchance to dream of light swords and bare asses and fairies laughing and dancing around my head..........

4 comments:

  1. Rubber AND lexan!?!?!?!? Good grief, woman! That just sucks! Not a nice forgiving substance anywhere in that mix. Yikes!

    No. Not nice toys.

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 am

    Had you asked I would have told you that you don't want a lexan cane. But you didn't ask. ;-)

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. swan.. i do believe my dear loving Sir has sent your Master a little email........ (cheeky grin) if you have access to that email account... may i suggest you.. ummm... creatively edit the email???

    and kaya...... trust me!! next time i will make sure Sir checks with you before He makes ANY purchases!!

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:24 pm

    I really wanted a lexan cane until a few other people warned me about it and it scared me out of buying one. lol. The bamboo cane is bad enough and is used as punishment for me. I can't imagine the lexan one. I've heard many stories about it.
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts