Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Sir..

To my Sir:






And now if you will all excuse me.. i have some personalized wishes to give ....... be back a bit later...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to look back at yesterday and my day in bondage.......
i don't think it is going to be easy to explain the process i went through as the day progressed as the hours stretched on....... but i would like to try.........

At 10 am Sir finished tying off the last knot and got ready to leave... i loved the way the ropes made me feel... open ...exposed .. i was excited and found that my concentration was entirely on my pussy and my ass - which is where the bulk of the ropes and knots were focused.

i bounced around feeling invigorated ... getting the laundry done.. baking some more Christmas cookies (yes yes MORE Christmas cookies... our entertaining is far from over.. but the sweets are dwindling fast) ....... i even gave myself a manicure.... for the first 4 hours or so it was all about my pussy and the deep ache building there.. i was wet and had to sit on a towel at all times.. it was so physically exciting...



In my mind i figured Sir would be home around 2ish... i don't know why i came up with that hour but i did... around that time i noticed that my world was shrinking .. i was losing interest in bouncing around the house getting "stuff" done.. i was pulling into myself... focusing on how the ropes were now rubbing and chaffing ...... yet i was still dripping .. and feeling comfortable.........

BUT Sir didn't show up around 2ish........ in fact.. the clock kept on ticking by...... and there was no sign of Sir..

Sometime between 2 and 4 i started to think about blogs i had read where the Master puts the submissive in a cage.. and how they fight it .. and love it all at the same time.. i began to feel that my ropes were as much a cage as those metal barred cages that exist in some BDSM homes...



Now it was 4... and .. i could barely move from the chair in the living room.. my pussy was sore.. raw sore.. and the knot was pressing so hard on my asshole that i thought it would split me in two...... i didn't want to move.. i wanted Sir to walk through the door so that i might kneel at His feet and beg Him to remove the ropes......

i reached up my back and i could feel the start of the knots .. my fingers entwined themselves in the knots and i thought how easy it would be to loosen them.. maybe even untie them and let the ropes slip off my body........i thought about text messaging Sir.. i thought about straight out phoning Him...........

By the time Sir showed up at 5:15 He asked when i "hit the wall"... and i told Him around 4ish... it is very difficult to explain to someone who hasn't been in bondage for long periods of time what happens when you "hit the wall"... but it happens.. and yesterday i just white knuckled it till my Sir came home.. It seemed right and just that He should remove the ropes.. untie the knots..... symbolic and not so symbolic gestures of who controls my body...... me........

i broke my own record.......... 7 straight hours in bondage............

as a little side thought....... i wondered about the bondage i have seen done at the clubs.. where it takes an hour to wrap the submissive up in all pretty coloured ropes ... with all pretty styled knots... and once the hours is up.. and the photos have been taken.. the ropes are removed................ pretty dolly all decked out.......... that is not the bondage that Sir does on me.. my bondage is not pretty dolly style........... it is tight and restrictive and i absolutely adore it.. adore the challenge i go through each time... just me and the ropes...


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing taking me into and through something that is not a part of my world. Congratulations on coming through this with your Sir.

    Oh, and give Him my very best wishes on His birthday.

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:55 am

    What an interesting day! I love how you describe your perception...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts