Monday, June 04, 2007

weekend up date

or maybe i should have called it .. the weekend continued...

Sir decided yesterday afternoon it was time for a good session ..... a downstairs session... a multiple toy session. i wasn't so sure it was such a great idea... don't ask me why.. i really don't know.. Sir said downstairs and i went GULP.


It wasn't one of the those more formal sessions where i enter the play room and strip and wait submissively for Sir to put on the cuffs and hang me from some apparatus .. no it was much more casual than that.. i was remembering .. and reminding Sir.. how once upon a time He had told me i didn't need to act like a lamb being lead to the slaughter each time we went to the play room. So yes there was a certain amount of laughter and my being "difficult" - no lamb to the slaughter yesterday.

Sir got into the mood .. and decided that He was going to put me in a position that didn't allow for much wiggle room... He decided tip toes was a good starting position.. so instead of clipping the cuffs half way to the ceiling He clipped them AT the ceiling.



To facilitate the clipping Sir used this heavy wooden stool to stand on...... and as it conveniently has O rings in the sides He then proceeded to clip my ankles to the stool.... now i was stretched from ceiling to floor... no choice.. unless i wanted to lift the wooden stool - and trust me i tried.. but discovered to my horror that the sharp wooden corners tended to bang into my ankle bones... and add some very non-consensual pain.



The final crowning touch were these chip bag close thingies that Sir proceeded .. much to my horror.. and despite much pleading.. wailing and weeping.. to clip to my breasts... those clips did much to keep me still and focused on what He was doing!!!



And then He proceeded to beat my ass.. my thighs.. my shoulders/back.. pussy and breasts with whips and floggers and canes - oh my !!! Sir has always had code words/phrases/questions He asks during a session to gage just where my brain is....... He will ask "who loves you?" and i will answer " my Sir loves me".. and then later on He will ask "how do you know I love you" and my answer is " because my Sir beats me".. well yesterday the litany didn't go quite that way.... but as Sir wrote about it in His blog.. i will let you all read the ending there..

It was a wonderful session.. honestly wonderful........... until Sir decided it was time to take me down........ the tears came.. and flowed freely........ no orgasm... again no orgasm... and i was devastated.. i kept trying to rationalize it.. through fairy fogged thinking... to no avail....... i felt cheated somehow..... my pussy was absolutely throbbing..... and of course dripping..... and i couldn't believe that Sir would call it quits .. just like that.. and the really funny thing.. i felt humiliated.. i wanted to ask Him for an orgasm.. just one.. but i couldn't get my mouth to work.. i felt humiliated and so more tears...

When we got upstairs.. and i was still weeping pathetically.. Sir told me to go and fetch some lotion for Him to apply to my welted ass. Eventually i did find my way upstairs and brought back the lotion...

Folks... there is nothing .. in my opinion.. nothing... as sensual as Sir applying lotion to my burning ass. i was kneeling over the sofa.. ass up in the air.. moaning from the touch of his hand.. from the coolness of the lotion being kneaded into the welts.. His hand sliding over my ass.. between the crack.. down across my pussy lips... if i had thought the ache was bad before.. it was much worse now...

i was absolutely wanton in my moaning and wiggling.. and responses to Sir's hand .. pressure on private pink bits... i thought i would go out of my mind with desire and need.......... then Sir slipped his fingers into me.. spreading me wider than usual and proceeded to bring me to orgasm....... and oh what an orgasm it was!! It started somewhere deep inside my belly and radiated outwards like an ocean wave breaking over the rocks and spreading..........

It WAS an amazing afternoon !!!!






2 comments:

Popular Posts