Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Memories..

i should be cleaning the house....... i should be oiling the wood furniture and mopping the floors and scrubbing the bathroom........ but my mind is preoccupied tonight. It was a really rough day at work....... i found myself close to tears more than once today.... i was told i take things too personally.. and i admit i do.. i know that in my head.. i just can't get the reality to move to my heart......

It is days like this that make me wish i could come home... kneel at Sir's feet.. feel the sting of the whip.. lose myself in the prick of needles... escape even for a little while.... but i can't.. not for now.. and so i should be cleaning the house.... putting the stress and energy there.......... but i find myself thinking about pain.. the joy of the pain... and in doing so i remembered something Sir did to me this weekend.. something He hadn't done in a long long time...

He used THE wheel - the ouchy painful wheel - the Wartenberg wheel. He ran it up and down my back.. finding those little spots that make me shiver, make me moan. Then He ran the wheel up and down my breasts.. over my nipples... making me shiver and making me moan louder.

Delicious pain............ remembering it warms my soul.... makes the bad day a little better..





~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For anyone interested .. i have posted some pictures to my photo journal........ enjoy !!


3 comments:

  1. It is days like this that I hate, knot being able to send My littleone away to her special place and smarten up the people around her that are Jackasses...

    Sir
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she has great memories to carry her through the week until you are back with her . And that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww LittleOne ....
    I'm sorry that the jackasses at work are being just that .... jackasses!

    Just keep reliving all that delicious pain in your mind, and hopefully that will get you through.

    As a side note, I want one of those wheels. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts