Tuesday, May 08, 2007

quickie

Sometimes.. all i have in me is a quickie (cheeky grin).. Today is one of those days...

First .. for those of you who showed an interest in the urls for the "subbie handbook" check out the links on the right side.. i have added a new section.. appropriately named.. "subbie handbook"...

Secondly.. i have managed to get myself in gear again and am back on the treadmill.. (here me groan??) and while i have been walking my way to boredom.. i have been watching one of my dvds on geisha....... why do i tell you that?? because i have posted some oriental pics to my Photo Journal (link also on the right hand side)

now i am off to twist and tie myself up in knots with my yoga........ and then hopefully outside.. to dig some winter out of a flower bed or two.......

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:28 pm

    I just read some of your subbie handbook. You gotta chuckle at some or all of the Top Ten things NOT to say to Master. Thanks for posting the links.
    I have to get out and get more exercise too. Just gotta find the motivation to do so. I commend you for getting on that treadmill. Have fun
    Be well
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Warren could hook the train transformer up to the treadmill you .... What a sterling idea!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts