Thursday, February 08, 2007

long time..



It has been a long time since i received a "good" session.... we won't go back over all the reasons....it is enough to say it has been a long time........ but there are only 2 days left till the weekend.. and i am feeling the first beginnings of what i have come to call "the itch".. starting in my lower belly..........

i try to ignore it.. i try NOT to think about it.. i keep saying over and over like it is some mantra .. not my needs/wants not my needs/wants........ is it working?? Honestly i don't think so... my body is straining against the vanilla bonds that have been placed on it.. and it is strange.. during my 2 weeks sabbatical i honestly thought i could / would just walk away from everything BDSM.... i would become a hermit.. i didn't need anyone !! i am a tough old bird... (another kind of mantra i have )...

And yet as the 2 weeks went on i started fantasizing about what i could actually do to myself to satisfy the need for pain (sort of like the "need for speed" but just a tad different)... i pictured myself playing with needles and bull dog clamps and all sorts of manner of toys... so maybe i couldn't really walk away from the need inside.....

But i digress the weekend is coming and my mind is full of wonderful pictures.. wonderful feelings.. they come in waves no matter how much i try and suppress them.......

BUT those pictures don't belong here on the "reality" blog.. i am putting them up on my Photojournal (see link on the right).. and please don't go to view them if you are a bit screamish...... please?? these are pretty extreme photos.. well extreme for me.....

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right no pressure huh, but the candle photo should give YOU something to really think about...

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, Sam! I had to ask what a couple of the shots were about. Guess I'm not to old to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So knowing you where are the really extreme ones the ones hidden away from sight. I know of the feelings you speak of, how many times I have tried to walk away just does not work does it.

    Great photos I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:57 pm

    I so know what you are starving for...
    I wish you get your dreams come true... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts