Thursday, December 14, 2006

12 Days of Christmas??

i don't know if Sir is doing His own version of the 12 Days of Christmas..... But last night was one orgasm.. and tonite was 2 clamps...... well kind of. Sir had to work again tonight... and i got another email task....... i was to do 20 easy minutes on the treadmill with my clamps fastened to my pretty pink bits......... i have not been on the treadmill for a long longggg time.. 20 minutes.. even "easy" minutes...... was not going to be all that easy...... add to the mix the clamps and ughhhh what a work out !!!

i did it.. my shoulders ached something awful... and no i was not walking on my hands.. but god my shoulders ached!! i do believe i was holding my breath... or holding myself stiff .. or just not relaxing into it....... whatever the reason my shoulders ached.........

BUT i will say .. posting this task tonight is much easier to write than last night's. Believe it or not last night's post embarassed me...... i write my fictional blog with little or no difficulty.. but writing fact....... sexual fact.. is a whole 'nother topic !!!

Fortunately .. i believe i will have a reprieve from "tasks" as Sir is feeling better (can't you tell??!!) and will be coming for the weekend............. now i only have to think about?? worry about?? possible weekend sessions.....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:55 pm

    At lesst, you have something to do that He asked you to do... Lucky you... ;-)

    SeaRabbit

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts