Sunday, August 06, 2006

my history with gags..

The very first gag that Sir ever bought for me was a ball gag..... i hated the taste.... rubber yuck!! and i hated the fact i drooled!! slobbery dool..... yuck!! There was a submissive who told me to look at ball gags as a way to exercise my jaw for long blow jobs - build up the muscles etc.. i still hated the taste and the drool.. i would find other ways to exercise my jaw for long blow jobs......... Then i discovered IF i put my tongue behind the ball.. opened my jaw as wide as it would go and pushed really really hard - i could pop that sucker out!! i also learned really fast to hold it between my teeth so it sorta looked like it was still in.. and if Sir was particularily busy flogging me.. He wouldn't notice it was technically out... i could swallow .. no drool.. and i didn't have to constantly taste that yucky rubbery taste... i also learned it was a great chew toy... and when a swipe at my ass would hit some soft spot.. that ball got chewed and chewed!!



This was not what Sir had in mind when He decided to gag me....Sir likes drool.. and doesn't much care if i like the rubber taste or not....and doesn't much care for the fact that i could push the damn gag out... so He purchased a ring gag.. there was only one problem with the ring gag.... the very first time that Sir used it for real (not a practice run or a does it fit properly run but an at a club gonna play run) i had a crisis. The club was very smokey.. VERY .. and the smoke drifted in through the hole and down my throat.. in no time at all i was gagging, coughing and choking badly.. nearly puking up my dinner. The ring gag was quickly removed from my mouth.... water was brought and i consumed nearly a full bottle choking and gagging right the way through it.......... After that, every time Sir came near me with the ring gag, i would start to choke and cough and gag.. so it was back to the ball gag - at least it looked nice.. even if i could spit it out to save my dignity.............



Recently Sir purchased a bit gag............ now i was none too fussy on it.. it had that ghastly rubber taste.. and i seemed to be drooling again.. the tongue trick didn't work quite as well as on the ball gag........... It needed some adjustments.. like a much smaller leather strap on each side so that it could be fastened up nice and tight.. spit proof so to speak. About a week ago Sir picked up the bit gag from Il Bolero where the adjustments had been done.. and today was the first real play time with it......... my evaluation (like that counts one little bit !!!) is a definite 3 YUCKs.... it tastes worse than the ball gag.. has no spongy quality to it so it doesn't second as a decent chew toy...... and the very worse part !!! When it is firmly planted between my teeth/lips i feel as though it is drawing my mouth up in some sort of caricature like grin. awful!!! my jaw hurt .. but so did my lips drawn up like that.... i kept picturing horses with a bit like that in their mouths with leather strips attached to the rings leading to some Master's hands.. turn this way turn that way.. no bloody wonder they obeyed!!! AND then horrors of horrors i wondered if my Sir.. my dear sweet loving kind Sir was actually thinking of getting into pony play!!!????

Now one last thing before i end for today........ searabbit asked me about needle play and i do intend to post an entry on it.. needle play for beginners (so to speak) But also dear Buffalo - the po' ol' country boy - wants an explanation / definition of fetish... so i will get to both next week.. promise !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:58 am

    Yum, yum, yum. I ahve never done well with a ball gag, my jaw is small which surprises HIm with the amount of words that come from my mouth....I have never tried a ring gag, but He has the most delicious wonderful leather bit gag ever! We picked it up as in a lingerie store from their novelty section and it is the best money He ever spent on anything. *sighsssss* Plenty of the drool factor and yet something to bite down on that I can deal with (I too am sensitive to certain smells, tastes etc) and wonderful for screaming into. If tightened properly, I cannot push it out, if He eventually desires to hear the screams He leaves it a little more loose. A very handy little item. And it's leather! Yum!

    I think you would LOVE pony play. Adore it even. How beautiful. Real Sex on HBO even did a bit on pony play, not much, but enough to show the beauty. I for one think pony play should be something for you to try!

    Hugs,
    magdala~

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you ARE graceful AND beautiful! You'd make a wonderful ponygirl! Oh, I really hope he's headed in that direction. I'm so excited for you!

    And I hate the taste of rubber too. Doesn't anyone make a ball gag made of leather... or wood (although splinters may be an issue)?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts