Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"our bags are packed"

(singing)
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me

yup.. that's right Sir and i are off for a couple of days holiday.......

Now everyone play nice while we are away.. share.. be good to each other.. and don't forget me!!! i'll be back blogging probably by Sunday..........

(i have left you all another posting to the Fictional Journal AND some sexy pics (well i think they are sexy!!) on the photojournal to give you something to read while i am away..... )

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:07 pm

    Have fun! Miss you already!

    :-)


    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:15 am

    Have a great time on vacation... B/both of you.

    We miss you and Sir, and think of Y/you often.

    Raja & Lili

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts