Sunday, May 14, 2006

The fine art of switching part 2



Sir was not to be undone by the willow switch. Sir and i and a couple of BDSM friends had been out shopping earlier in the day for Sir's great desire - a School Master Cane. So when the switching had left me hanging (literally and figuratively) Sir picked up THE cane. One stroke of the cane.. and the words that poured out of my mouth !!!! trust me when i say .. i did not use the polite " stop mother blankety blank blank"........... i was hopping from one foot to the other and making sure Sir understood that i really DO HATE canes!!

He was wickedly evil with the use of that cane.......... Sir would rest the cane across my ass.. let it sink in where the stroke was going to land........ and then the hit! i would dance and prance and yip that all i wanted was to be able to rub my stinging ass cheeks.... (no such luck as my arms were cuffed and suspended quite nicely from the chains in the ceiling)

Oh and Sir is a kind and loving Sir.. He watched this littleone cry and prance and hop and dance a jig from the cane......... and offered quite nicely to switch to the other new toy He had purchased - what i call the wooden sword...........

i think i would have agreed to just about anything at that point.......... just to have the caning come to an end..... Now the cane stings .. stings deep into the ass area.......... the wooden sword thumped with great force into my now stinging ass....... i have no idea how many times the sword was used .. i have no idea how long it was before i saw Sir stoop and pick up the cane once more............

This time Sir slide His free arm around my middle.......fingers sliding between my legs finding my wetness and just resting there... teasingly soft touches.. and then the whallop of the cane and i lurched forward to impale myself on Sir's fingers..... with each strike of the cane i would dance and grind myself harder and harder onto Sir's fingers......... how embarassing is that??!!! almost like a dog humping.... over and over the cane would strike and i would dance away on Sir's fingers.. until i was soaking Sir and the rug.... and i was crying out for permission to cum.................

Sir offered me a choice of toy to finish off the session....... i asked for the whip.... and the fairies came and held my hand and took me dancing along the rainbow higher and higher with each strike of the whip....... like skipping rope.. leaping and turning and laughing and flying.........

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps spelling mistakes. What I said was I guess the trip to Bolero was worth while!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts